We ship worldwide! Check out our rates...

Biodegradable Poo Bags, 100% Cornstarch, 50 bags

Biodegradable Poo Bags, 100% Cornstarch, 50 bags

Regular price €4,95 Sale

These poo bags are 100% cornstarch. 50 for €4.90

Are they as stretchy as plastic?

Very, very close to it

Why would you choose these poo bags over others?

Our poo bags are 100% made of starch, which is quite rare to the market. When they dissolve they release no plastic into the environment, unlike almost all other poo bags which are often no more than 40% biodegradable, releasing the other 60% of plastic into the environment. 

To learn more about good and poo bags, check out our article on poo bags.